A pencil maker taught the pencil five important lessons: –
1) Everything you touch will always leave a mark
2) The mistakes you make can always be corrected
3) Your most important asset is what is inside you
4) In life you will undergo some painful sharpening that will make you a better pencil
5) To be the best you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you
Be a PENCIL and allow GOD to be the HAND that guides you throughout all your life!!!!
Never truer words spoken!
When you place all your trust in our Father God He will lead you into pastures of still water and provide you with all the spiritual nourishment that you need!
Have a truly blessed day
With many peaceful blessings